Finally, we are back with brand-new Dubai Taxi Jobs vacancies for 2023. For positions as taxi drivers, bus drivers, and bike riders, applications are being sought from the reputable Dubai Taxi Corporation, which is looking for applicants with valid driver’s licences and the comparable qualifications listed below with preference for the preferred nations. In accordance with UAE labour regulations, your regular monthly salary would range between 4,000 and 6,000 AED. Continue reading for details about this company and the work location.
Dubai Taxi Job Details
|Employer Name||Dubai Taxi Corporation|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Education||High School/diploma or equivalent|
|Driving License||Not required|
|Age Limit||23-55 years old|
|Average Earning||Up to 4000 AED – 6000 AED /month (Confirm)|
|Benefits||Health Insurance + Accommodation|
Dubai Taxi Corporation Jobs 2023 DTC Walk In Interview
About Dubai Taxi Corporation (DTC)
The Dubai Taxi Corporation (DTC), a division of the Roads and Transport Authority, offers a variety of services, conveniences, and customer attention while adhering to the highest standards of transportation quality requirements. DTC’s development and expansion are centred on long-term, forward-looking goals as well as modern development. It seeks to offer the highest level of customer satisfaction by regularly organising and developing new services that expand the scope of its present contributions and boost its standing in the intelligent transportation sector.
Dubai Taxi Job Vacancies
Dubai Taxi Driver Salary and Eligibility Criteria
- Taxi drivers from the UAE, HCL, or NO who do not possess a current driver’s licence are highly appreciated.
- It would be desirable if drivers have official driving licences from the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- You must be familiar with every area and route in the city.
- Depending on whether he works for an agency or directly, a taxi driver can expect to make between 2,000 and 4,000 dirhams per month in addition to commission.
- Without a doubt, we favour residents of all nations.
- To be eligible, applicants must be able to travel to the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Age ranges are mentioned above.
How To Apply For Dubai Taxi Jobs?
The administration of the Dubai Taxi Jobs will begin tomorrow and may last through the end of the month. Therefore, candidates who are interested in the position can visit the specified location and drop off their CVs or Resumes or show up for a face-to-face interview. When you go to an interview, don’t forget to bring the following documents with you.
- a copy of the visa for residence or travel
- a copy of the UAE passport
- a duplicate of the licence
- copy of a passport
- copy of the resume
- Three images with a white background
Taxi Driver Interview Details
Date: Friday, 26th May 2023
Timing: 07:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Location: Privilege Labor Recruitment, Office #M-11, Abu Hail Center, Deira, Dubai.
Application Details for Dubai Taxi Corporation Jobs
Send your resume to the email address shown below.
Subject: Please specify “Applying For Position” in the subject line.
Email CV: email@example.com
Whatsapp Only# 050 7383383
Email CV:– firstname.lastname@example.org
OR You can fill up the application Here.
For more job vacancies, Visit our Homepage Now
The location is where interested candidates can drop off their CVs and resumes or show up for a face-to-face interview for the position of taxi driver. Here, you may find the most recent job openings and application information.