You will have a fantastic opportunity for Green Bridge Careers For Dubai Construction Workers Walk in Interview on October 4, 2024. Global Green Bridge Contracting LLC is a civil contracting business established in Dubai that has successfully completed various projects throughout the world. Today, various job opportunities for the following roles were announced: Area Manager, Tendering Civil, Cost Control, Cost Control Engineers, Internal Auditor, Planning Engineer, and Site Engineer. All unfilled slots must be filled with an overall B.E Civil Engineering and related experience. Now, let’s go over some of the remaining prerequisites.
|Global Green Bridge Contracting LLC
|Depends Upon Position
Green Bridge Careers Dubai – Global Green Bridge Contracting LLC
List Of Vacant Positions (New Updates)
|1) Area Manager/Project Director
|5) Internal Auditor
|2) Tendering Civil Manager
|6) Senior Planning Engineer
|3) Cost Control Manager
|7) Senior Site Engineer/Project Engineer
|4) Senior Cost Control Engineers
- Area Manager with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in civil engineering and 20+ years of experience is preferred.
- Tendering Civil Manager with 12+ years experience, preferably a degree civil engineer.
- Preferably a graduate engineer with 15 years of expertise in budget development, cost control, and so on.
- Senior Cost Control Engineers are preferred to be graduate engineers with at least ten years of experience in project cost control and post-award contract management.
- Internal auditor, preferably a chartered accountant with 5 to 8 years of internal auditing expertise.
- Senior Planning Engineer preferred graduate engineer with 10 years of project planning and coordination experience.
- Senior Site Engineer preferred graduate engineer with at least 10 years project execution experience.
How To Apply For Green Bridge Careers Dubai?
We are holding walk-in interviews for Green Bridge Careers tomorrow, Friday, 5th October 2024, and it will no longer continue once this date has passed, leaving just email CV alternative. If you are the only interested candidate and you are confident that your profile is a good match for the requirements listed above, we cordially invite you to attend our walk-in interview on 5/10/2024 with the following documents: updated CV, valid documents, passport copy, visa copy, educational certificate, and experience letter (if available).
All Available Vacancies: Apply Here
For more job vacancies, Visit our Homepage Now